Terms and Conditions
Important:Please read carefully the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) governing your use (including access, browsing and/or use of any interactive features) of those parts of our website accessible at (www.dongwoo-hk.com), (“our website’) as well as and including any other websites or web pages accessible through our website.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of this Legal Notice, the English version will prevail.
This website is owned and edited by Dong Woo Industrial Co. Ltd. whose registered office is situate at Unit 1, 2nd Floor, Kinglet Industrial Building, 21-23 Shing Wan Road, Tai Wai, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Tel: (852) 2604 9777
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Terms”)
- Thank you for visiting our website. Use of our website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms which are legally binding upon the visitors and Dong Woo Industrial Co. Ltd. We may revise the Terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised Terms taking effect for all visitors as of the date stated on the posting. Visitors are advised to review the Terms regularly.
- Throughout our website, “its”, “the Company”, and “Dong Woo” refer to Dong Woo Industrial Co. Ltd. and to all legal entities within Dong Woo Industrial Co. Ltd. “Visitors” “users”, “you” and “provider of information” refer to persons using and/or browsing our website.
- INFORMATION/DATA SUPPLIED TO OUR COMPANY
- Any non-personal communication or material transmitted to our website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted becomes the property of the Company and may be used for any purposes including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. For transmitting, please email to email@example.com. By transmitting communication to our website, the visitors automatically grant the Company a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display any designs, ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, or concepts contained in any communication sent to our website for any purposes including, but not limited to, the development, manufacturing, advertisement, and marketing of products. Any such use is without compensation to the provider of the information and/or data. By transmitting information, you also warrant that you own the material/content transmitted, that it is not defamatory, and that the Company’s use of the material/content will not violate any third parties’ rights or applicable laws.
- OWNERSHIP RIGHTS/USE OF SITES MATERIALS
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, and other materials on our website are the property of the Company or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
- You may freely browse our website but are only permitted to access, download, or use information from our website, including any texts, images, audio, and video, etc., for your own non-commercial use. This should be done on the condition that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact, and that the above trademark notice appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of our website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated into any other work, publication, or website, without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The trademarks, logos, characters, and service marks (collectively hereafter referred to as "trademarks") (e.g., please insert logo of trademark ????) are protected trademarks or trade names of the Company. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on our website. Your use/misuse of the trademarks displayed on our website or of any other content on our website, except as provided for in the Terms, is strictly prohibited. The Company will not hesitate to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution, for any violation thereof
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to websites operated by third parties not affiliated to the Company may be provided for the interest or convenience of visitors to these websites. The links on our website may take you outside the Company’s network. The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and the Company accepts no liability for the contents, accuracy, or function of these other websites. The Company accepts no liability deriving from a breach or omission in the privacy policies of third parties. The inclusion of any links to other websites does not imply endorsement by the Company of those sites. The Company truly recommends that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all those websites that you visit.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company, and any other parties involved in the creation, production, or delivery of our website on the Company’s behalf, shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for: any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages; costs; losses; or liabilities that may occur as a result of: your use and/or inability to use our website; access to our website; changes in the contents of our website or from any other website accessed through a link from our website; or, from any action the Company takes or fails to take as a result of any electronic mail messages transmitted by the visitor to our website.
- Any other parties and the Company involved in the creation, production, or delivery of our website, shall have no responsibility to: maintain the materials and services made available on our website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any materials on our website are subject to change without notice.
- To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any of the foregoing, under no circumstances whatsoever shall the Company be liable for any losses arising out of or in connection with the use of information or the downloading of any material available from our website, whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility thereof.
- Downloading material from this website is done at your own risk.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITY
- Although the Company may, from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, etc., on our website, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability for loss or damage incurred arising from the contents of any such locations on our website, nor for any errors, omissions, defamations, slanders, falsehoods, obscenities, libels, pornography, privacy disclosures, or inaccuracies contained in any information within such locations on our website. Visitors are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or pornographic material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would amount to criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. The Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Visitors are also strictly prohibited from: performing any acts that could constitute a breach of privacy (including uploading another individual’s private information without the concerned individual's consent) or violate the legal rights of other individuals; using our website to defame or libel the Company, its employees, or other individuals by acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the goodwill of the Company and uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of the Company or the property of other individuals.
- NO WAIVER
- The failure or omission on the part of the Company to enforce any part of the Terms against any visitors shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach or violations of Terms by visitors. The Company is fully entitled to enforce its rights as it thinks fit and at its absolute discretion.
- If the Company reasonably believes that you have violated the Terms or used the Terms for purpose not supposed to be provided for by the Company or acted inconsistently with the spirit of the Terms (“Improper Uses”), the Company may immediately terminate your access to and use of our website and immediately remove without notice any information, data, and content put on our website by you. If the Company suffers any loss or damage as a result of your Improper Uses of the Terms, the Company may, in its sole discretion, take action or legal proceedings against you for recovery of damages.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising from, or pertaining to, the use of our website including the validity, invalidity, breach or termination thereof shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The material displayed on our website has been issued by Dong Woo Industrial Co. Ltd. (the “Company”) and posted solely for information purposes. All announcement, data, expression, information, opinions, representations, statements and/or suggestion expressed or made herein are current as of publication and are subject to change without notice.
Use of and browsing in our website are at your own risk. The Company has endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Site. To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any of the foregoing, everything on our website is provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranty, either express or implied, of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, freedom from computer virus, or non-infringement. The Company, its officers and employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns shall not be directly or indirectly liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any omission from or inaccuracies or errors in the transmission or delivery of the information. Neither the Company nor any party representing or otherwise affiliated with the Company in creating or presenting our website are liable for any direct, special, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind, arising from use or inability to use our website, whether or not the Company has advised of the possibility thereof.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of this Disclaimer, the English version will prevail.